Returns and Exchanges
We want to provide every customer a great experience. It is not very sustainable for a small business to offer returns and exchanges. Nevertheless, we stand by our quality and hence offer easy returns, in the rare case that you would not want to replace them with another apparel.
We will gladly replace items if there is size issue or they are defective/damagedin transit. We have a no compromise rule on quality. If in the rarest of rare scenario, you discover a manufacturing defect with a product you bought from our online store, please send us an email at email@example.com, from the email you placed the order with. Do include the reference images.
When making exchanges or returns, please bear in mind that:
- Any items returned must be unused and in the same condition in which you received them. The original bag and tags should be intact.
- When we receive your package for replacement, we will inspect the condition of the items before proceeding to exchange the size.
- If you are not sure of which size will fit, please check with us alongwith your measurements. We will be glad to help.
- If the product is not in stock, you can buy a different product of same or higher value (pay only the additional amount). Or we can give you a CQ coupon of same value for future purchase, or else if you desire, refund your amount.
- Any product bought at a discounted price can only be exchanged. We will not be able to offer return for these products.
- All exchange requests should be made within 7 days of receiving the order.
- For both returns or exchanges, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product back to us. We will be happy to arrange the pickup for you or you can send it to us on your own.
We reserve all rights to decide whether the product qualifies for return and replacement.
Relax! We are committed to make our genuine customers happy.
Replacing a Cequana creation is as easy as ordering one. If you need an exchange, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what's going on. We'll schedule a time with you and instruct our shipping partner to pick up the original Cequana creation.
Prepare to Exchange a Cequana creation
Make sure the product is in good state. Unused, of course. The original bag and tags are intact.
Have the original bag and the three return slips we sent?
Put the packaged garment in the box. Stick one return slip right on the original invoice. Handover the two remaining slips to the Logistic Partner employee.
Don't have the original bag and return slips?
No problem. Find a good, strong box or courier bag to put the Cequana product in.
Print three copies of return slips from your order page. Stick one firmly on the envelope. Hand over the remaining slips to the Logistic Partner employee. You should be all set.